Thursday, February 4, 2010

Miserable

I wanna do correction here,i not yet found my way..i'm still confusing lo..I not yet start the account tuition with that senior..now,i have 2 ways to go..1,account class..2,science stream...
For science stream,i m more familiar with it,but i cant take bio,cause i scare dissect rat..so,only physics chemi for me to go..but in the future,i will not go for engineering those things...so,how?still go??or i next time go for pharmacy?
For accounting,i did not take account during last 2 years and i dun have basic with it..if i want to try, i must start tuition now!but,the future...i cant imagine now..i still cant believe i will do accounting since i m a science student..many friends disagree but some,little part say can give it a try..what my heart want?what it says?i cant hear anything!!tats why it makes me so helpless and miserable..I my self also dunno what really want to..